Upscale Services for Every Lifestyle
Hyatt Regency Bellevue is a contemporary hotel and meeting destination in the heart on Seattle's Eastside. With artfully elegant spaces and Asian-inspired notes, our hotel is an upscale retreat for business travelers and vacationers alike.
Our newly renovated 732 rooms and 55 suites are stocked to impress with top-notch amenities, including Plush Hyatt Grand Beds, flat-panel TVs and luxury toiletries. Never skip a workout with our 7,000-square-foot Hyatt StayFit™ gym and a heated 25-meter lap pool. Stay on task with our business services and connect with partners and friends at our meeting venues with over 70,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, expert event services and catering. And if there’s anything you need, our concierge is on hand for dinner reservations, tee times and activities.
When staying at our luxury Bellevue, WA hotel, you're in the heart of dining, shopping and entertainment at The Bellevue Collection, with over 45 restaurants, over 250 retail stores and vibrant nightlife. Soak in mountain views on hiking and biking trails. Explore Woodinville Wine Country to get a taste of the local wineries and breweries. Enjoy cultural activities at the Seattle Symphony, Seattle Art Museum, and Sculpture Park. Embrace all that the Pacific Northwest has to offer.
- 732 spacious guestrooms and 55 suites with Asian-inspired décor
- Regency Club accommodations and hospitality suites for entertaining
- Plush Hyatt Grand Bed™
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA and Express Check-in Kiosk
- Free weekend parking
- Multi-lingual staff
- Over 45 restaurants within The Bellevue Collection, connected to the hotel via a series of sky bridges
- Complimentary 7,000 square foot Fitness Center with 24-hour access
- Heated 25 meter lap pool
- 20-acre Bellevue Downtown Park
- Biking / Hiking / Golf / Water Sports / Skiing and many more outdoor adventures nearby
- 70,000 square feet of state-of-the-art event space
- 17,745 square foot Grand Ballroom
- Authentic hospitality and service with Hyatt Regency Bellevue Catering
The following facilities and 32 ADA-compliant rooms are available for persons with disabilities:
- Audio-visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant and in-room dining menus in Braille
- Braille symbols outside meeting rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible doors
- Wheelchair-accessible peepholes
- Wheelchair-accessible climate controls
- Bathtub benches are available
- Portable bathtub grab rails
- Wheelchair-accessible sink/vanity and towel racks
- Wheelchair-accessible closet poles
- Roll-in showers
- Closed Caption Television Decoders
- Telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD)
- Telephone alerting device
- Front door alerting device
- Emergency alerting device
- Amplifying telephone handset
- Lounges and restaurants
- Front desk
- Front entrance
Traveling to Bellevue on business should not limit your productivity. At Hyatt Regency Bellevue, we provide the business traveler with a complete "mobile office" and assistance from dedicated hotel staff.
Business Plan Program
Take advantage of one of 57 Business Plan guestrooms offering express Continental breakfast and a newspaper for a nominal fee. Rooms are specially equipped with a personal work area, desk phone and computer hookup. When booking your hotel for business travel, inquire about our Hyatt Business Plan program.
Our Business Services Include:
- Color Printer, Laser Jet Printer & Fax
- Computer Work Stations
- High-speed Internet Access
- Packing and Shipping (FedEx, UPS)
Welcome to one of the premier luxury hotels in Seattle. From gatherings of many to discussions among few, this is a place where Four Star award-winning services allow you to do what you do best.
You’ll marvel at our unparalleled attention to detail. Allow our experienced concierge to be at your beck and call for reservations, ticket purchases and more. Hosting a meeting or corporate conference? Trust our exceptional business services to keep you ahead of the game.
- High-speed Internet access
- Hyatt Fast BoardTM, PDA and Express Check-in
- Hyatt StayFit™ Gym & YogaAwayTM
- Heated indoor pool
Map & Directions
Follow signs to "All Freeways". Take Hwy. 518 to 405 North to Bellevue for 14 miles. Exit onto NE 8th St. west (exit #13B). Follow NE 8th for 6 1/2 blocks. Our hotel is on the right after crossing 106th Ave, at corner of NE 8th and Bellevue Way.
Seattle on 520. Merge onto WA-520 E exit number 168B toward Bellevue. Merge onto I-405 S toward Renton. Take the NE 8th Street East/West exit number 13B. Take the NE 8th St West ramp, merge onto NE 8th St. Turn right on Bellevue Way.
Vancouver Follow Provincial Route 99 South. Provincial Route 99 S becomes I-5 South. Merge onto I-405 S via exit number 182 toward Bellevue/Renton. Take NE 8th St. East/West exit number 13B. Take the NE 8th St West ramp, merge onto NE 8th St. Turn right on Bellevue Way. Hyatt Regency Bellevue WA is ahead.
Spokane Take Freeway Avenue N and merge onto I-90 W for 269 miles. Take the I-405 S exit number 10 toward Renton/Bellevue. Merge onto I-405 N toward Bellevue/Everett. Take the NE 8th St West ramp exit number 13B, merge onto NE 8th St. Turn right on Bellevue Way.
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Business Center
- Covered parking (fee) (three hour validation)
- Currency exchange
- Florist, hair and manicure salon
- Health Club (complimentary)
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry, dry cleaning and valet service
- Multilingual staff
- In-room dining
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, ice machines
- Valet parking (fee)
Monday-Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 9am-5pm
888 513 3043
425 454 7324
Hours: Monday-Friday 6:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-3:00pm
The Gunnar Nordstrom Gallery
The Gunnar Nordstrom Gallery is a small and intimate space located in center of Bellevue Washington's dynamic shopping district at Bellevue Place. This friendly and unimposing gallery of contemporary artwork is a must see while shopping for art in the Seattle area.
One-way fares starting at $19 per person
Children 17 and under complimentary with each paying adult
Taxi - Approximately $45-$50 One-way
Hyatt Regency Bellevue is a dog friendly establishment. Whether they have two legs or four, guests at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue can expect an exceptional level of service. Show your four legged friend true VIP (very important pet) treatment.
For a one-time charge of $100, your dog will receive a welcome letter, an amenity that includes a comfy bed, food and water bowls (so you don’t have to bring your own) and a welcome biscuit. For added convenience, our concierge will be on-hand to provide information on nearby walking routes, pet shops, groomers, vets, and local pet friendly establishments.
- Reservations being made with traveling dogs are required to be completed at least 3 days in advance of arrival.
- Dogs weighing 50 pounds or less are permitted at the hotel. If traveling with two dogs, their combined weight may not exceed 75 pounds.
- $100.00 per stay up to 6 nights will be applied to all reservations traveling with a dog. An additional $100.00 "Deep Cleaning" fee from day 7 to day 30 (for a total of $200). From day 30 on, the charge will be at the hotel's discretion. Failure to report a traveling companion will result in an additional $75.00 fee will be applied to the guestroom.
- Dogs are not allowed in public areas such as a restaurant, pool, golf course, etc., but there are available locations for families dining with their companion.
- Dogs must be walked in the designated “dog walk” area. Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- Dogs must be settled by 10pm.
- Failure to follow procedures can and will result in the Manager on Duty to contact guest regarding noise complaints and provide kennel options if necessary.
- Owner will be asked to complete hotel’s dog friendly letter and provide a cell phone number in order to locate guest in the event of an emergency. If no answer or reply dog will be moved to an approved local kennel.
- Owner is asked to contact Housekeeping to arrange a daily cleaning time; otherwise room will not be serviced. The dog may not remain in the room while Housekeeping is providing service.
- Owner is responsible for all damage to hotel property. The hotel does not assume liability for a guest’s pet or its action while at the hotel.
- Dogs cannot be left uncrated while in the guest room alone.
- The service charge does not apply toward service animals.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept cats.
Make a Reservation
Check-in Time: 4pm
Check-out Time: 12pm
Take a Video Tour of the Hotel on YouTube
Take a video tour of Hyatt Regency Bellevue on Hyatt's own YouTube Channel.
A Spectacular Expansion
At $185 million, the new hotel expansion marks the largest in recent Pacific.
Pet Friendly Accommodations
Pets are more than welcome at Hyatt Regency Bellevue!
Save Big with Our Family Plan
Spending Time Together Just Became Even Easier
Want to book your transportation?Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call 425 698 4151